Thursday, 30 December 2010

~Important Information~


We have decided to cancel our next crop date of the 3rd April 2011. We have made this decision based on the fact that on the same day it is Mothers Day! So to avoid disappointment to those who may miss out, whilst spending time with their families, we have made the decision to re schedule.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, we will re post when we have decided to re schedule the next event for in due cause.

To those that pre booked for the next event on the day in November; the discount offers that you booked for will still apply for next time. Payments are no longer required on the specified date, but two weeks before the next confirmed date instead.

Stay tuned here, for more details.
If you have any concerns or questions then please feel free to contact us:

Thank you for your understanding with this matter.

See you in 2011! Happy new year from the Big Event Team!