Monday 4 October 2010

Introducing our Guest Designers ~ Louise Collins

I am very pleased to begin introducing our guest designers...The guest designers will be teaching classes on the day, using the kit that will be available to purchase. More details on the kit over the next few weeks. But now, lets introduce you to our first designer..

Louise Collins

About Lou

'Hi, my name is Lousie and I am married with two young children, plus two older stepchildren.

I have been scrapping for two years, and was a card maker two years prior to this. I have appeared live on QVC's Craft show, and was awarded 'Scrapbooker of the Year Runner-Up' by The Scrapbook Magazine in 2009. I am now part of the Scrapbook Magazine's Design Team, and although I have designed for kit companies, I am currently concentrating on my new job, working for Papermaze!

I have two styles which I often use, which are: distressed and flowery, and bold and masculine! They are total opposites so I tend to alternate between the two. I love to use white space on a page, and like to add little finds such as clothing tags, barcodes, pins, buttons and labels.'


Thank you Lou for being part of the Team we look forward to seeing your class!


Keep checking back over the next few days to see the rest of our designers.


The Big Event Team

No comments:

Post a Comment