Friday 8 October 2010

Introducing our third Guest Designer ~ Debbie Logan

Good Morning, today I am going to introduce you to our third Guest Designer...

Debbie Logan

About Debbie

'Hi, I'm Debbie and I live in Suffolk with my partner Alan. I have always loved photography and being creative, I have now been scrapbooking for around 20 years. I first discovered scrapbooking when I saw a Creative Memories stall at The Suffolk showground. I was immediately hooked and signed up to be a Creative Memories consultant. I spent several years as a consultant and in that time I introduced numerous people to the craft of scrapbooking. I have run workshops and classes and visited WI groups to talk about scrapbooking. I have recently completed my first digital album of a holiday to Canada, which I really enjoyed doing. I am really looking forward to teaching at this event!'

Thank you Debbie for being part of the team! Debbie is also part of the organising team, so she will certainly be a familiar face on the day!

We will be back soon with our forth and final designer!

Anna

The Big Event Team

No comments:

Post a Comment