Monday 11 October 2010

Introducing our Guest Designers ~ Wendy McKee

Today I would like to introduce you to our final Guest Designer...
Wendy McKee

About Wendy

'...Hi My name is Wendy...I live in a small town in the south east of England...right near the sea. I live here with my husband of 10 years and my gorgeous 6 year old boy. I have been scrapbooking for over 6 years now, since I went to a creative memories party at my sister's work and I have made some amazing friends along the way. I very quickly accumulated enough stuff to fill a scrapbooking room and spend as much time in there as possible. I love making pages, cards or anything that I can find that can be altered in some way!

When I am not in my scrapbooking room I can be found taking photos of everything...reading or trying to beat my son at Monopoly.

I have been lucky to design for several companies over the last few years...i am proud at the moment to design for American Crafts, Zva Creative, My Scrapbook Nook, Midnight Rooster and also for Papermaze. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the big event...Wendy x'

Thank you Wendy for being a part of our fab team! We are really looking forward to seeing your class!

Ok so in our next post, we will be sneaking a peak at our kit, which our designers will be using to create their classes! This will be optionally availible for purchasing on the day as well.

See you soon!
The Big Event Team

No comments:

Post a Comment